Reservations: (866) 786-4569
Weddings at Sunglow Ranch
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and thank you for considering Sunglow Ranch to host your wedding celebration. At Sunglow Ranch you and your guests will enjoy breathtaking views of sweeping mountain ranges, open pastures and wildlife on our 475 pristine acres abutting the Coronado National Forest.
Our very private location offers the perfect backdrop for your special day. In addition to the natural beauty that surrounds us, a talented staff will attend to each detail of your celebration. Wedding ceremonies and receptions are held year-round at Sunglow Ranch.
Whether you are planning an intimate gathering, or a slightly larger event, our goal is to ensure that your wedding is exactly as you have envisioned. Our chef will work with you to customize your menu to fit any style.
Plans might include, for example, an al fresco BBQ around our open fire-pit or an elegant, sit-down dinner for 150 guests in a beautiful tent setting.
The Great Outdoors
Let us help you create the ceremony of your dreams under our 400-year old oak tree with the peaks of the Chiricahua Mountains in the background. Join your guests for cocktails around the pool or in one of our two beautiful courtyards. The open fields that make up the Ranch can also accommodate up to 200 guests for dinner and dancing.
Enjoy a gourmet dinner with your guests in our charming café at Sunglow Ranch. It is the perfect place for an intimate dinner. The café can seat up to 50 people.
Create a warm and elegant setting for your indoor reception without sacrificing the view. Cocktails and dinner can flow from the large open courtyard to our 650-square-foot reception area. The room can comfortably accommodate 50 people for an elegant sit-down dinner, brunch or dessert Buffet.
Sample Menu Items (We can create most any menu you desire.)
←Click to open example menus
Weddings at Sunglow Ranch
Hors d’Oeuvres Stations
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Crudités — An assortment of fresh vegetables with creamy peppercorn and ranch dips
- Bruschetta — classic tomato and basil, Kalamata olives and capers, eggplant and goat cheese served on croutons
- Selection of Cheeses — Brie, Boursin, sharp cheddar, Havarti cheeses, served with toast points, crackers and seasonal fruit
- Southwestern Tri-Color Tortillas Chips — black beans, roasted corn Salsa, homemade guacamole, sour cream and a warm classic cheese sauce
- Fresh Baby Spinach Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Mediterranean Peppers, Feta Cheese and Assorted Olives
- Caprese — classic fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, basil and olive oil
- Chicken Kiev — garlic mashed potatoes, gingered carrots
- Parchment Baked Cod — Mediterranean grilled vegetables, rice pilaf
- Roast Tenderloin of Beef — roasted rosemary rotatoes, tender asparagus
- Grilled Orange and Ginger-Glazed Salmon Fillet — saffron rice, bok choy
- Wedding Cake
- Select from an array of cakes, pies and specialty desserts
- The Sunglow Four-Tier Individual Dessert Presentation
- Coffee, Tea, Petits Fours and Cookie Station
Our chef is happy to design a personalized menu to please your palate
Our staff will assist you with all of your wedding details — from the time of booking throughout your wedding day, and until you and your guests depart. We will also supply standard white table linens and napkins for up to 200 guests and complimentary accommodations for the bride and groom on their wedding night.
Please enquire as to our preferred vendor list including florists, photographers, entertainment, cakes, specialty linens, specialty orders, tents, invitations, transportation, accommodations, and officiants.
Please let us know if we may help you to plan additional events and services for you and your guests such as wine tasting tours, golf outings, horseback riding, massage therapy, guided hiking tours and Tours of the Universe with our on-site astronomer.
Sunglow Ranch can accommodate up to 30 guests in our ten uniquely appointed casitas. Rooms are subject to availability.
On-site parking is available. A charge of $150 per 100 guests is applied to the cost of parking attendants if required.